- Global effect of COVID-19 pandemic on physical activity, sedentary behaviour and sleep among 3- to 5-year-old children: a longitudinal study of 14 countries. Anthony D. Okely, et al. BMC Public Health. 17 May 2021.
- Association of childhood overweight/obesity and urbanization in developing countries: Evidence from Bangladesh. Hossain MB, Khan JR, Adhikary AC, Anwar M, Raheem E, Siddiqee MH, Hossain MS., Journal of Public Health, 23 April 2021
- Hypertension and its physio-psychosocial risks factors in elderly people: a cross-sectional study in north-eastern region of Bangladesh.Paul GK, Rahman MM, Hamiduzzaman M, Farhana Z, Mondal SK, Akter S, Naznin S, Islam MN. J Geriatr Cardiol. 2021;18(1):75-82.
- Estimation and Integration of symptoms and comorbidities with age of the SARS-CoV-2 patients: a systematic evaluation and meta-analysis. Rahman MM, Bhattacharjee B, Farhana Z, Hamiduzzaman M, Chowdhury MAB, Hossain MS, Siddiqee MH, Islam MZ, Raheem E, Uddin MJ., Journal of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene.
- Model and variable selection using machine learning methods with applications to childhood stunting in Bangladesh. Khan JR, Tomal JH, and Raheem E (2021). Informatics for Health and Social Care; Published online: 14 Apr 2021.
- Frailty indexed classification of Bangladeshi older adults’ physio-psychosocial health and associated risk factors- a cross-sectional survey study. Rahman, M.M., Hamiduzzaman, M., Akter, M. et al. BMC Geriatrics;Published online: 06 January 2021.
- Estimation of novel coronavirus (covid-19) reproduction number and case fatality rate: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ahammed T, Anjum A, Rahman MM, Haider N, Kock R, Uddin MJ. Health Science Reports. 2021 Jun; 4(2): e274
- Double burden of malnutrition: A perspective from developing countries. Hossain MS, Ferdous, S Raheem E, Siddiqee MH. Lancet 396 (10254), P813-814
- Lack of knowledge and misperceptions about thalassaemia among college students in Bangladesh: a cross-sectional baseline study MS Hossain, MM Hasan, E Raheem, et al. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases 15, 54 (2020).
- Dengue in a crowded megacity: Lessons learnt from current outbreak (2019) in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Hossain MS, Siddiqee MH, Akter R, Raheem E, Hu W. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 14 (8), e0008349
- The forgotten people with thalassemia in the time of COVID-19: South Asian perspective. MS Hossain, E Raheem, MH Siddiqee. 2020. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, 15: 265
- Healthcare Capacity, Health Expenditure, and Civil Society as Predictors of COVID-19 Case Fatalities: A Global Analysis. Khan JK, Awan N, Islam MM, Muurlink O. 2020. Frontier in Public Health.
- Stopping the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Review on the Advances of Diagnosis, Treatment and Control Measures, Siam MHB, Hannan NH, Ahmed A and Hossain MS 2020. Journal of Pathogens (Article ID 9121429)
- Clinical spectrum, geographical variability of COVID-19 and its implications. Siam MHB, Mosabbir AL, Hannan NH, Ahmed A and Hossain MS 2020. Coronaviruses (in Press, 10.2174/2666796701999201117103814)
- Clinico-epidemiological characteristics of asymptomatic and symptomatic COVID-19-positive patients in Bangladesh. MJ Hasan et al 2020. MedRvix doi. 10.1101/2020.08.18.20177089/Mymensingh Medical Journal
- Pathophysiological mechanisms of disease severity in COVID-19: An update. Siam MHB, Abedin SMM, Hannan NH, Ahmed A and Hossain MS 2020. J Adv Biotechnol Exp Ther 3 (4), 68-78non
- Mass panic during Covid-19 outbreak- A perspective from Bangladesh as a high-risk country. MS Hossain, E Raheem, MH Siddiqee. 2020. Journal of Biomedical Analytics, 3(2), 1-3.
- Clinical Characteristics of Noncritical Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Lessons from Bangladesh (Morshed SH, Mosabbir AL, Chowdhury P, Ashadullah SM and Hossain MS, Bangladesh J Microbiol, 2020;37:2;42-46.
- A Propensity Score Analysis of the Effect of a Single Dose Vitamin A Supplementation on Child Hemoglobin Status in Bangladesh. Khan JR, Karim ME. Child Care in Practice. 2020 Dec; 19:1-5.
- Heterogeneous effects of factors on child nutritional status in Bangladesh using linear quantile mixed model. Khan JR, Gulshan J. Biostatistics & Epidemiology. 2020 Jan 1;4(1):265-81.
- The association between drinking water salinity and hypertension in coastal Bangladesh. Khan JR, Awan N, Archie RJ, Sultana N, Muurlink O. Global Health Journal. 2020 Nov 4;16:0.
- Breastfeeding is a protective factor for overweight/obesity among young children in Bangladesh: Findings from a nationwide data. Khan JR, Hossain MB, Mistry SK. Children and Youth Services Review. 2020 Dec 1;119:105525.
- An assessment of anemia status of child-mother pairs in Bangladesh. Khan JR, Islam MM, Biswas RK, Sultana A. Children and Youth Services Review. 2020 May 1;112:104851.
- Understanding the Educational Landscape of Children with Autism in Bangladesh. AP Hridi, S Ahmed, IA Abeer, A Saha, A Sinha, MS Hossain, et al. In: Sundqvist A., Berget G., Nolin J., Skjerdingstad K. (eds) Sustainable Digital Communities. iConference 2020. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 12051. Springer, Cham
- Epidemiology, clinical features, and impact of food habits on the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma: A case-control study in Bangladesh. MAA Shawon, MAK Yousuf, E Raheem, S Ahmed, TT Dipti, MR Hoque Plos one 15 (4), e0232121
- Frailty Indexed Classification of Bangladeshi Older Adults’ Physio-psychosocial Health and Associated Risk Factors: A Crosssectional Survey Study, Rahman MM, HamiduzzamanM, Akter S, Farhana Z, Hossain MK, Hasan MN and Islam MN. BMC Geriatrics (Accepted)
- Hypertension and its Physio-psychosocial Risks Factors in Elderly People: A Cross-sectional Study in North-eastern Region of Bangladesh. Paul GK, Rahman MM, Hamiduzzaman M, Farhana Z, Mondal SK, Akter S, Naznin S and Islam MN. Journal of Geriatric Cardiology (Accepted)
- A Multilevel and Spatial Analysis of the Infant and Young Child Feeding Practices and Associated Factors among the Under-2 Aged Children in Bangladesh Jahidur Rahman Khan, Nabil Awan & Md Tuhin Sheikh Child Care in Practice
- Association between Household Livestock Ownership and Childhood Stunting in Bangladesh – A Spatial Analysis Md Belal Hossain and Jahidur Rahman Khan Journal of Tropical Pediatrics,fmz061
- Seasonality of suicide in Thakurgaon district, Bangladesh, 2014-2018 S M YasirArafat, ShilabrataKarmakar Asian Journal of Psychiatry Volume 44, August 2019, Pages 119-120
- Trend of child marriage in Bangladesh: A reflection on significant socioeconomic factors Raaj Kishore Biswas, Jahidur Rahman Khan, Enamul Kabir Children and Youth Services Review Volume 104, September 2019, 104382
- Machine learning algorithms to predict the childhood anemia in Bangladesh Jahidur Rahman Khan, Srizan Chowdhury, Humayera Islam, Enayetur Raheem Journal of Data Science, 17(1). P. 195 – 218
- The prevalence and correlates of tobacco use among 7-9th grade students in Bangladesh Jahidur Rahman Khan, Enayetur Raheem, Mark Daniel Children and Youth Services Review Volume 104, September 2019, 104406
- The Vulnerability and Resiliency of Childhood S M Yasir Arafat, Konstantinos Papadopoulos, Mohammad S I Mullick, and Md. Saleh Uddin Global Psychiatry (published online ahead of print). doi: https://doi.org/10.2478/gp-2019-0010
- Psychological autopsy study in Bangladesh: An unmet need to formulate preventive strategy of suicide S.M. Yasir Arafat Asian Journal of Psychiatry 43,85-86
- Manifestations of atypical symptoms of Chikungunya during the Dhaka outbreak (2017) in Bangladesh I. Deeba, M.M. Hasan, A.A. Mosabbir, M.S. Islam, M.H.M. Siam, E. Raheem and M.S. Hossain American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene; 100(6), 1545-1548
- Breastfeeding termination and its determinants in Bangladesh: current status data modelling J.R. Khan, M.T. Sheikh, O. Muurlink Early Child Development and Care, DOI: 10.1080/03004430.2019.1595609
- Regional disparities in maternal and child health indicators: Cluster analysis of districts in Bangladesh E Raheem, JR Khan, MS Hossain PloS One 14 (2), e0210697
- Demographic and Socioeconomic Homogeneity among Districts and District Towns in Bangladesh MB Hossain, MS Hossain Journal of Biomedical Analytics 2 (1), 1-11
- Is Childhood Overweight/Obesity Perceived as a Health Problem by Mothers of Preschool Aged Children in Bangladesh? A Community Level Cross-Sectional Study MS Hossain, MH Siddiqee, S Ferdous, M Faruki, R Jahan, SM Shahik International journal of environmental research and public health 16 (2), 202
- Heat shock factor 5 is essential for Spermatogenesis in Zebrafish JM Saju, MS Hossain, WC Liew, A Pradhan, NM Thevasagayam, LSE Tan Cell Reports 25 (12), 3252-3261.e4
- Suicide during international sports events (football World Cup-2018) SMY Arafat, MS Hossain Asian Journal of Psychiatry 36, 92-93
- Chikungunya outbreak (2017) in Bangladesh: Clinical profile, economic impact and quality of life during the acute phase of the disease MS Hossain, MM Hasan, MS Islam, S Islam, M Mozaffor, MAS Khan PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 12 (6), e0006561
- Managing autism spectrum disorder in developing countries by utilizing existing resources: A perspective from Bangladesh N Ahmed, E Raheem, N Rahman, MZR Khan, AA Mosabbir, MS Hossain Autism 23(3), 801-803
- Pattern of hematological malignancies in adolescents and young adults in Bangladesh MM Hasan, E Raheem, TA Sultana, MS Hossain Cancer Epidemiology 51, 109-112
- Thalassemias in South Asia: clinical lessons learnt from Bangladesh MS Hossain, E Raheem, TA Sultana, S Ferdous, N Nahar, S Islam Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases 12 (1), 93