Key Research Projects
- Healthcare seeking behaviours of COVID-19 patients and people at risk in Bangladesh
Neglected tropical diseases
- Transmission, the clinical spectrum of dengue outbreak (2019) in Bangladesh
- A longitudinal study of chronic arthralgia of chikungunya outbreak (2017) in Bangladesh
- Piloting of Blood for Thalassemia (BFT)- A community-based unique blood donation approach by utilizing an underutilized resource to solve blood scarcity in Bangladesh.
- College teacher-based thalassemia awareness and prevention: A community-based approach
Childhood obesity, physical activities
- Piloting of SUNRISE (International surveillance study of 24-hour movement behaviours in the early years) study in Bangladesh
- Correlates of childhood obesity in Bangladesh: A community-based cross-sectional study
- Exploring the link between childhood obesity and the level of urbanization in Bangladesh
- The pattern of urban greenspace in Bangladesh.